Foodservice.com Forums
Home |  Restaurant BizTalk  |  Chef and Cook's Corner |  Industry Currents |  TechTalk  |  CafTalk  |  Food Safety
Forums New Posts Messages My Account  
Foodservice.com > Restaurant Biz Talk > Food Service Rewards POINTS

Viewing Thread: Food Service Rewards POINTS
Subscribe
May 23, 2008 10:38 AM quote 
awill5 is offline awill5
 Food Service Rewards POINTS
Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a few codes for points at foodservicerewards.com (I've found them on a few boxes of Excel potatoes). I was wondering if someone would be willing to enter one of the rewards codes at the site and tell me how many points these packages are worth, because I have no idea (and I can't enroll because I don't really work in the food service business... I have just seen/found a few of these boxes and noticed the codes). Anyway, if someone would be willing to do that for me, that would be great... just email me or private message me and I'll give you the code... then you can tell me how many points they're each worth. Oh, and of course, you can keep the points for yourself... I just want to know how many they're worth (I'm just curious... I don't have very many, so I want to see if it's even worth trying to pursue enrolling there). So just email/private message me please! Thanks.
Sponsorship
May 23, 2008 2:02 PM quote 
D.Smania is offline D.Smania

"and I can't enroll because I don't really work in the food service business"

"I want to see if it's even worth trying to pursue enrolling there"

Huh?

If you're an operator in foodservice...just enroll. There's no cost. If you're not, you don't meet the eligibility requirements.

The FS Rewards program helps manufacturers track where products are actually purchased and rewards valid operators accordingly.

DS
May 23, 2008 2:21 PM quote 
awill5 is offline awill5

Well, I'm not in the food service business, so I can't enroll. I just found a few of these... so are you saying that they can't be used by anyone now since I found them? Because if that's the case, I wasn't aware. Like I said, I just found them, and no one wanted them... so I have a few, but if I can't use them (or anyone else can't use them)... I'll just throw them away, no big deal, I was just wondering.
Sponsorship
May 23, 2008 8:09 PM quote 
Steve A is offline Steve A

You can always offer them to someone who DOES use them.

Give 'em what they want. Just make it better than they expected. 

May 23, 2008 8:48 PM quote 
YVETTE is offline YVETTE

I think the codes are top secret and should be eaten.

Y
May 23, 2008 9:14 PM quote 
Byron is offline Byron

I have been looking all over my bag of russets, can't find one damn code for any damn points! Where can I buy some of those excellentay potaoes? :confused:
Byron

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
-Homer
May 27, 2008 12:58 PM quote 
awill5 is offline awill5

Um, I really don't know where you can buy the potatoes from... sorry.

Anyway, so are you allowed to just give the codes away then if you have them? Because I obviously have no use for them now. I'm just making sure that it's alright to do that... I mean, wouldn't that not work since the codes can be used to track where the products were sent/bought? Or am I just misunderstanding?
May 27, 2008 1:43 PM quote 
Beth Food Write is offline Beth Food Write
 give them to your favorite
non chain restaurant. They can use them.

It tracks by geographical locations - so that is fine. And, if you got them on a box from a Sam's club or a "price value" grocery store, just hand them to the cashier when you check out.

Food Write
The Responsible Serving of Alcoholic Beverages

May 27, 2008 1:47 PM quote 
Tom102389 is offline Tom102389

I've notified the proper authorities.
Tom
May 27, 2008 2:53 PM quote 
circe 19 is offline circe 19

Aw shucks.....
There goes the De Lorean I was planning on redeeming the coupons on or was it the cabana in the islands?
Promise, I'll let you come with me :p
All times US/Eastern. Current date and time: July 25, 2014 4:23 AM

Copyright © 1996-2011 Foodservice.com ®. All Rights Reserved.